Sorare – Blockchain fantasy football manager is a online game where players buy, sell, trade, and manage a virtual team with digital player cards. The game uses blockchain technology based on Ethereum.
Players, as managers, compose virtual teams of five players. Teams are ranked based on the performance of their players on the real football match. Sorare operates on Ethereum’s blockchain network to secure the ownership and distribution of cards. The supply of cards is limited and cards cannot be duplicated or deleted. Each player card is represented as a non-fungible token (NFT) on Ethereum. Each player card is unique and is owned personally by the gamer, validated through the blockchain. There is more than 100 teams currently licensed including Juventus, PSG, Lazio, Atletico Madrid, West Ham, FC Porto and another.
Sorare – blockchain fantasy manager: How to play?
- Firstly – Register using this link sorare.com by email and we booth get one RARE card for FREE
- Secondly – Choose 10 player cards as you wish
- Thirdly – Compose team of 5 players
- Enter starter rookie league
- Wait for good results and win another players, or up to 1 ETH (for higher leagues)
- Buy/sell/trade players by credit card or Ethereum
And finally: Record fee paid was almost 75 ETH (23.800€) for this Unique Neymar card.